Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I have in plan so far

Well, obviously since I'm going to fill in this blog, here's what I have in mind in near future (for Super Sentai series):
1. Matching Weapons & Color in Super Sentai
2. Top 10 Super Sentai Ladies
3. Character Focus
4. Pairing

The first post should be similar if you follow blogs like Sean Akizuki's Super Sentai Blog. It's something similar to that, just different topic. The second one is exactly what it says on the tin. The third one is basically a write-up focusing on a character I pick at random (male or female), which will include a bio about history, fighting style, personality & trait, and how I overall think of the character. The fourth one is where I dwelve into some pairings that have been in Super Sentai, be they official pairing or just teases here and there. Or fan speculation pairs.

The last 2 would be a serial, which means, more than one entry will be present in the future.

I'll see you later!

2 comments: