Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion: My Fanfiction

Okay as you all know, I run two blogs. First is this one blog and the other one is the Super Sentai vs Super Sentai blog. It's a massive fan fic (and conceived before Gokaiger was announced, now still going on). It even has two versions.

Thus far I'm getting quite the reviews in fanfiction.net, but... unfortunately, most of reviews come in form of not-so-much constructive reviews such as "Hey, insert this guy!" or "Awesome! I like this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!". It's all dandy, but I could appreciate it if there are someone who'll tell me if I did something wrong, whether I got the characterization on the right tracks or whether I'm making them OOC... Stuffs like that.

So there you have it. If you're reading my fic, I could appreciate some reviews that actually tells me if I'm on the right track of characterization or if I'm making them OOC... and why. It may be asking too much, but I really will appreciate it.

Thank you very much, and I hope you'll excuse this thinly-veiled self-promotion -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment